The BC/Yukon Command of the Royal Canadian Legion Foundation is the fundraising arm of the BC/Yukon Command of the Royal Canadian Legion. Established in 1997, we are a registered charitable organization that serves communities across British Columbia and the Yukon. Through the generous donations of individuals and Legion branches, we are able to have a collective impact across British Columbia and the Yukon.
Our objective is to care for veterans, seniors and youth in local communities. We do this by providing funding directly to programs that provide:
- Medical services and equipment
- Career transition services
- Research and treatment of trauma and PTSD
- Low rental housing for veterans and seniors
We are proud to fund bursaries, scholarships and awards that:
- Enable young people to connect with veterans and seniors
- Help students attend post-secondary programs
- Facilitate and promote research with a focus on veterans and geriatrics
Through our annual grant process, we support local organizations that are committed to helping those who served our country and promote the physical, mental and social well-being of those in British Columbia and the Yukon.